As a wardrobe Stylist, I wanted to be able to offer custom handmade jewelry to my customers to complement their wardrobe. I have always loved semi-precious gemstones, their vibrant colors, the feel of the natural stones and their imperfections that make them so singular.
I design one of a kind pieces, only one of each particular style.
Jewelry shows your personality and the statement pieces you select express your individuality. Here are a few do’s and don’ts of wearing jewelry:
- If you are not used to accessorizing, ease into it.
- Always check one last time in the mirror before leaving home and remove a piece if necessary.
- Don’t wear it all at once, it will tend to look like a costume. Preferred choices are long earrings with bracelets or a bold necklace with a ring.
- Keep the mood and harmony of your outfit – Follow the patterns and colors of your outfit and remain in the style of what you are wearing.
- If you are wearing a bold statement piece, keep your ensemble simple and subdued. Don’t combine bold pieces with prints. Neutrals, black, white and tan, are good back drops.
- Keep your shape and size in mind. If you are heavy set, you can wear a larger piece. If you are a small frame you will look better with smaller or daintier pieces.
- The trend of embellished tops, beading, ruffles, pleating does not need bold necklaces. Stylish earrings are a better choice.
Jewelry should fit your style and your personality. When making a fashion statement with your jewelry,you need to have confidence and feel comfortable in your own skin to pull it off. Be creative and have fun!